Thursday, March 01, 2007

good day



My sentiments exactly. I woke up today feeling like it was going to be a great day. Then Kevin wrote me a text saying it was going to be a great day. And it's true. The sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, people are sitting outside for lunch and it just generally feels like a great day to be alive.

It's one of those days that makes me wish I were still in grade school and could have the summers off. Today is a perfect day to not be at work, and instead to be outside on a lawn chair eating an ice pop and drinking lemonade out of the transluscent blue pitcher we used to have when I lived in Mesquite. I think everyone should try to go outside today, even if for just a teeny tiny bit. As long as it's longer than it takes you to get from your house or your work to your car.

Holler!

No comments: