Monday, October 03, 2005

link'n'blogs

In order to gain the respect and admiration of my web savvy-est friend, "Julie," I've embarked on a journey of learning how to blog *check!* and create links in said blog. *as yet unchecked...*

Hopefully, this blog will change all of that. So far I've been able to copy, paste, and insert web locations into existing links that were already on my blog template, and I must say that today, there will be some copying/pasting/inserting, but one day I hope to be able to create a link from memory. *can't wait!*

For my first link, I will start off recommending a site that I think is hilarious and necessary for every aspiring ninja.

Salud!

....dangit! I don't know how to get rid of that bullet point.......more on this later.

op! figured (julie told me) it out!

No comments: