Monday, November 27, 2006

radiant

Here are the limited pictures I've been able to acquire from the Radiant concert on the 18th. If anyone, anywhere has some they'd like to email me.....PLEASE DO!!! I knew I should have brought my dang camera!! Dang!

Ron Romero and me - he was the valedictorian of our class!! Poteet High School, REPRESENT!!


Yesse shaking the floors, and Levi tickling the ivories:


Everybody are you with me?


Oh, and I'd like to send a shout out first and foremost to Jenni Sage/Balthrop (I'm still transitioning) because I FINALLY got notification TODAY that I can switch to beta blogger. Thanks Jenni, now all of my blogging dreams can come true. Sweet, sweet true.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

HAHA! I'm so excited for you! Tagging is the best! ;)

Sara Eleta said...

Good times! It was awesome seeing Ron... and you guys were positively RADIANT fo shizzle! I really like the album.

Also, I too have seen those crazy pigeons wearing fuzzy UGG boots. Scary. I also seem to spot a new splattered pigeon on the train tracks almost everyday...

Unknown said...

Is beta better?