Friday, December 01, 2006

on my sister... OR y'all...

I never say "y'all."

I love my sister. She's going to be 17 NEXT WEEK!!!! Every once in a while I get kind of overwhelmed thinking about how much she's grown up and what an amazing person she is and what a great head she's got on her shoulders. I'm 'bout ta get 'motional, y'all. Seriously. I was checking out her facebook page and I happened upon some pictures of her that I'd never seen before. Had to leave the page before I got all misty at work. Can't get misty AND professional at the same time, y'all.

Here are some of my favorites.

I'm a fermata.....hold me, y'all:


bronze = joy, y'all:


up close and per-so-nal, y'all:


though rachel is not actually IN this picture, her spirit manifests itself in the evident joy of the dogs. that's my mom holding rosie up, y'all:


eating a flower in 8th grade, y'all:


le sigh, y'all:


rachel sandwich....so tasty y'all!:


we match, y'all!:


sassy mcsassifrass, y'all:


my beautiful sister, y'all:


I love you Rachel. I'm so proud of you and all you're doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU, POCKETS!!!