Monday, May 07, 2007

mom's day cupcake

I often frequent (is that redundant) a design website I discovered called funcupcake. With May fast approaching, I've been perusing some of my favorite design websites to see if they have any cool mother's day card designs that I might purchase. I thought of funcupcake and I visited her site to check out Mom's day cards. She didn't have any up yet so I left her a comment to see if she had any in the works. She emailed back and was really nice and said she liked the idea. Huzzah!

Today I was browsing my blogs and I came upon hers and look what I found! REPRESENT!!! So cute. And I even got a mention. I'll have to keep checking back to see when she has them for sale!


I love her stuff!

1 comment:

monica said...

umm i have absolutely no clue who that person is, or if they are real! hahaha