Tuesday, September 13, 2005

This just sin...............city?

Geez-o-peets! I finally went and saw Sin City last night with some friends, and holy crap, I LOVED IT!! I've decided that anything with Quentin Tarantino or Bruce Willis involved (except, of course, the movies of theirs I have yet to see and therefore cannot yet judge with any credibility) is Becki approved.

THINGS I LOVED ABOUT THIS MOVIE:

1) Brittany Murphy was born in the wrong decade and completely owns her role in this film..... (see: "You damn fool.")
2) I will never stop thinking that Bruce Willis is attractive.
3) Negative space scenes = really cool.
and
4) Quotable movies are so......quotable?
-"...and I've been killin' my way to the truth ever since"
-"I'm Shelly's new boyfriend and I'm outta my mind."
-"I know it's pretty damn weird to eat people."

Idiomatic language at it's finest!! Modern day America I beseech thee.....be funnier!! Less violent... *wagging finger reprimandingly*...but funnier.

I love leaving the theater wound up. The movie is shockingly violent, *wince* but if you can suck it up and get past that, I definitely recommend it.

Questions, comments, testimonials?
-bp

No comments: