Tuesday, January 23, 2007

what I decided about you...

I was talking to Jerome D. (INSIGHT REPRESENT!) online today while I was at work, and this is what he said/typed to me (items in parentheses are not part of the conversation, they are narrative from me after the conversation took place and as I was reliving it whilst writing my blog):

Jerome: You know what i just decided about you...

Becki : What? Tell me!!! (I like to consider myself a...patient person)

Jerome: That when you are 40 or 50 or even 60 you will look back at your life and decide that you had a full life of adventure, movement, and memories and you will be able to remember what year went with which memory and while it might take you a little work to remember, that is more than most people can say because most people's lives are jumbled together with each day being the same.

Wow! What a cool thing to say! I sure hope so. I really do.

p.s. New York pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your life.