Tuesday, February 27, 2007

flash!

I was looking online at a local art gallery's website trying to find a link to a certain artist's website, and lo and behold, I stumbled across this picture:



IMMEDIATELY, I noticed a jacket that was familiar to me, belonging to a friend known to a select few as Daniel Hopkins. I then quickly noticed his brother/friend, Jesse Hopkins, as well as my lovely boyfiancé, Sir Kevin Howardshanks. You can see the object of my discovery here:



They's famous, y'all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm i noticed jesse first, before daniel...

better brother?

radiant boys said...

one would begin to think i'm omnipresent...especially when considering that i was the guy filming the sea cow, and i painted all those paintings you like....i also had a heavy hand in martin scorsese finally getting an oscar.