Wednesday, February 03, 2010

32/365

In our Project 365 group, February's theme, appropriately enough is "the things we love." Since I got to just stay home Monday night and not really do much for the first time in a couple weeks, I thought I'd start off taking a picture of one of the things I love most of all...that's right, get your trash cans out and your index finger ready...my husband.

He is my best friend, he makes me laugh harder than anyone else can, he challenges me and he's my number one supporter and fan. Plus he's not hard to look at.

"husbo"


Oh, in addition to loving my husbo, it should also be mentioned that I love hot tea, though I do not love the two in equal portions.

3 comments:

Rachel Gray said...

Love that ring. Love that mug.

P.S.) I just figured out how to do this super cool link thingy on my blog, where I'm able to talk about you and evertime I say "becki", it takes people to your part of the blogosphere.

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

I was thinking the same thing; great ring!

I wrote about this the other day, too...

http://tearinguphouses.blogspot.com/2010/02/were-everywhere-f.html

Kelly

LIZZY said...

nothing sexier than a woman who is in love with her husband. go you!