Friday, December 16, 2005

Checking it thrice...

I like lists. So I decided to compile a couple of my own. Here they are, in glorious splendor and no particular order:

Top 5 television programs I make an effort to watch when they actually come on:

1. America's Next Top Model (and yes, I wish I was a little bit talla)
2. Project Runway (but I don't have cable, so this becomes problematic)
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Sex and the City (tbs editing, what what!)
5. Desperate Housewives (lame, but I still watch it)

Top 10 television series on DVD I rent as soon as they come out because I don't have cable and/or don't know when they come on:

1. The Sopranos (I am always hungry when I watch this show)
2. Six Feet Under
3. Scrubs
4. Arrested Development
5. Sex and the City
6. Weeds
7. 24
8. Family Guy
9. Lost (or at least I'm about to start)
10. And of course, The Office (BBC)

Top 2 Favorite Toobing Trips

1. "The Girls" Austin 2003
2. "The Girls" Austin 2001 (summer of the umbrella)

Top 1 Favorite Shoe Size

1. Size 6 1/2 (this is NOT my shoe size)


Okay, that's all for now. Stay Tuned. I'm going to my friend Benom's wedding in Marshall, TX (159 miles eastbound on Interstate 20, it seems). I hear they've got some Christmas lights that will put the Gonzalez neighborhood display to shame! Who remembers?!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Let me tell you... the Gonzalez neighborhood display is not what it used to be... Justin's neighborhood used to be where it was at too... now all of their lights get stolen and what not. End of an era, I tell ya.