Tuesday, January 15, 2008

wedding invites, expounded upon!!

I've been meaning to write a blog about this, but I never have gotten around to it. First let me say this. They were designed by my friend and art director at my work, and I really wouldn't have had anyone else design them. They were perfect, they had all the colors we wanted, they had the little hoot owls we love and they were totally us, what what! Jeff Barfoot is his name, and drawring is his game! I guess it's actually a little more complicated than "drawring," but the sentence wouldn't have been as concise and catchy if I'd explained all that he does. Who's with me?!

Here are the invitations! (You can click on them to enlarge the image)

save the date front:


save the date back:


invite outside:


invite inside:


rsvp card front:


rsvp card back:


Woooohooooooo! Kevin and I are so grateful to Jeff. He and his wife Shay are designers extraordinaire, and here is her blog which includes designs she likes as well as designs she makes. Go Shay! She also has an etsy site all her own and you can see it here! They also have an etsy account together with treats that you can buy here!

I love Shay and Jeff and they love me! Woop woop!

1 comment:

bee things said...

awww i feel so loved:) thanks for the mention. :) i just finished practicing guitar and now im checkin all my favorite blogs! so. game night? even if we can't manage that anytime soon, let's hang out!
im so glad the tv finally works.
tell kevin howdy ho!
xoxo
shayO